Sunday, November 11, 2012

Radiohead.

Radiohead.



Tonight I see my Favorite band of all time - Radiohead. In honor of that I give you some(but by no means all)of my ultimate Radiohead goose bump moments.

note:these are in no particular order

The quickening moment in 'Reckoner' when Thom starts oohing back into the chorus (around the 3:17 mark)




"
It's going to be a glorious day/ I feel my luck could change" climax in 'Lucky' (around the 2:20 mark)



Jonny Greenwood's guitar solo in 'Paranoid Android' (around the 3:00 mark)




"
And it wears him out" climax when Jonny Greenwood's guitar ramps into gear in 'Fake Plastic Trees' (around the 2:20 mark)



Thom's vocal in 'Let Down' after the bridge and when the harmonies come in at 4:00 with "
one day, I am going to grow wings"



"
Immerse your soul in love" at the end of 'Street Spirit' (around the 3:50 mark)



The drum solos at the the beginning of 'There There' and the epic conclusion around 4:00 mark



Other fav goosey moments include
2+2=5 (1:54 mark)
Nude (last 4 bars or so) 
Everything In It's Right place ( first five notes)
Beginning of 'Pyramid Song'
End of 'Exit Music'
and so many more.... 

yours,
Juli

No comments:

Post a Comment