Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Swim Trends 2013.

Swim 2013.



Alright so it's like the third hottest day in the history of Sydney and I'm living in an apartment without AC!! What's a girl to do in a heat wave like this?! I've got an ice cold beer in hand and my lappy set up by the fan...maybe a little online shopping??? Since it's too hot to even think about being outside I'm sitting inside oohing and ahhing over Resort 2013 swimwear. Here are my 5 favorite trends thus far.

Native/Tribal


Influences such a fringe or ethnic inspired graphics covered the runways. 





Boudoir Beach


Lingerie inspired elements such as underwire cups, corsets, plunging necklines and cutouts on one pieces are super sexy.




Crochet


Need I say more? 




Retro Inspired


High waist bottoms, bustier tops, and ruffle details are all vintage elements that will make any pin up girl stand out. 






 Bodysuit.


One piece swimsuits with almost a leotard feel. These are greaT  transitional pieces used for layering as well.





Tons more amazing suits on my pinterest board. Make sure to follow me! 

yours,
juli

No comments:

Post a Comment