Sunday, November 25, 2012

Cyber Monday.

<3 Cyber Monday <3

Just sharin my top cyber sales you ladies are not gonna want to miss out on. Some pretty rad scores if ya ask me... 

Novella Royale.

If you know me you know my obsession with Novella Royale. NR just announced they are having their first sale EVER and I'm kinda the happiest girl in the world right now. Sale starts at midnight Sunday and ends at midnight Monday AND ITS 40% OFF ENTIRE SITE SO GET ON IT! 
www.novellaroyale.com


For Love & Lemons.

FL&L just launched their own online shop and now they are offering us 30% off our entire order!!! Holla! Just use code "cybermon" at checkout. Purchase complete! www.forloveandlemons.com

2 Bandits. 

40% off entire site! I mean really? #togoodtobetrue. This sale is Monday only and code hasn't been posted yet but will be shortly so make sure to friend request them on FB here to get the the latest updates... 
www.the2bandits.com



Happy Shopping!!! 

yours,
Juli


No comments:

Post a Comment